Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First week in Quito

Hey friends and family-

As some of you know, I just wrapped up the first year of medical school and am now spending "the last summer of my life," as it is affectionately referred to by my peers (from here on out it is all clincal rotations, followed by residency), in Ecuador. Short and sweet, I was not originally planning on keeping this blog - and I don´t anticipate having as much time to write as I did for last year´s blog (http://www.benhuntley.blogspot.com) - but the more I think about it, and based on some of your requests, it seems sensical to create a central location from which you all can tune into as much or as little of what I´m up to as you want.

I´m not quite sure how this will all turn out - but I´m thinking about posting letters I write to friends and family; it´s a lot easier for me to describe what I´m doing, seeing, perceiving if I have someone in mind to whom I´m writing.

That´s about all I got for now. Shoot me an email if you have suggestions, comments, concerns or generous donations to make.

Thanks for tuning in-
BH

No comments: